Thursday, August 24, 2006

Cars

Variety is the spice of life... right? I figured since I am not able to post pictures too often... I'll try different font stuff. Aren't you excited??

Well, here is my rant and rave for the day. WHO in the world created 4 cylinder(sp?) engines... I mean come on. Due to rising gas prices, we down-sized to save gas $$$$. I am driving a Geo Metro. The cute little car can't even get out of its own way. Seriously, on the interstate - it's like I am going to be trampled. At traffic lights - it does 0 - 60 in like 15 minutes. ha ha ha ha. Oh, and going up a hill (cause Cincinnati has many hills) - I turn off the A/C and the radio and start pedaling. ha ha ha. Well, it's not quite that bad. I actually am getting used to it. I guess - a different car just doesn't feel right immediately. On the flip side - we get like 35 miles per gallon. That's what I'm talkin' about.

Speaking of cars..... Since Matt and I have been married - here are all the cars we've had/have ... this list is not exhaustive. Uncle Don's 98 Olds, a cutlass sierra, a ford escort, a geo prizm, chevy blazer, geo metro...... and currently we may be a Saab for Matt to drive right now. Along with those vehicles we have had a Cadillac, Honda Accord, and another Ford Escort - that Matt sold or did some wheeling -n- dealing with them. We go through cars like candy. There is a logical explaination for this list of cars which I won't get into now. I'll just wet your appetite for this exciting story about cars. Come back and read it on my blog.

"I told my my doctor that I broke my leg in two places. He told me to stop going to those places." -Anonymous

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! don't knock the Geo Metro, kid. I loved mine (1995-standard shift) and it's the one that Jon Catton drove for two or three years! Sounds like you DO go through cars like dirty socks :-). It was great to see you guys - enjoyed my time at Titus.. Was glad to see a new posting - I check at least once a day...Love you both, Aunt Mern

Belle said...

Hi, Instead of pedaling, get the little hamster inside to do it. :-)
Have a great day!!

Tiffany said...

LOL!! That's great!! Nice story, Tara! I'm impressed! Usually your stories just go flat at the end but...JOB WELL DONE!! LOL!!