Wow! I got amazing response on my car post.... 3 comments in one day. I nearly fell out of my chair. I guess I need to step up the humor and appeal in my posts to maintain my cyber audience.
Well, HERE IS A GOOD STORY! My question is: Does my husband really have a brain in his head? This story proves otherwise. Apparently, while working at the house remodelling - Matt doesn't wear shoes. It's too hot? I don't know exactly. He also works 11pm - 7 am. I guess the other day he left the house and drove to work in the car - without any shoes. So, he gets to work and has NO SHOES on. Luckily - it was just the job where he takes care of a guy who has/is MRDD. Anyway.... I thought that was so bizarre. Who wouldn't notice that you were pushing the pedals in the car without shoes???? So, he came home and proudly proclaimed the next morning that he had gone to work without shoes. I died laughing.
** The only disclaimer I can put on this story is that out west - from the stories I've heard - they didn't wear shoes very often. **
2 comments:
Well...that's interesting but I'd be careful what you put on here about your husband!! It's very clear from your story that he does NOT have a brain BUT...you married him?! So, you might want to be careful?! Tell Matt I said Congrats!!
Nice job with the updates, I always DID wonder about Matt, but he's so sweet Tara, you just gotta love him anyway. Even if he doesn't know whether he's wearing shoes or not!!
I got your phone message yesterday, or whenever it was, but you never called back. It was my 4 night stretch, and weekend to work, AND Tony and Jenn were here for Tony's 10 year reunion, so it was busy. I'm off tonight, so call me if you want to (Mon.).
Love you both and miss you
Post a Comment