Well, here is our little town's claim to fame. Dr. John Lambert Redmond performed the first caesarean section in Newtown, Ohio on April 22, 1827. Wow. Isn't that exciting.
It was very nice to hear from the McCallus family on my blog. Uncle Jeff said he used to check often but I was wondering what happened to them. :-)
We went camping this weekend. We had a really great time. Volleyball and football. S'mores!!!! (Oh -yeah Tiff!) It was really fun. A great group. And my Target sleeping back is just so wonderful. It is soooooo warm. I think it goes down to like freezing. (In case I feel like camping in the winter...) Miss you all. E-mail or call or comment!!!
5 comments:
Aunt Mern will be checking up on me so I have to leave you a comment. Nice bit of trivia! Can't wait to see you guys in October, Deb and I don't care if we just hang around and play games, it'll just be nice to be ON VACATION for a few days!!
Sleeping back?? Do you mean sleeping bag?? LOL!! Anyway, I'll see you in just a few days!! Love you lots and glad you had a good time!!
I do still check quite often, but then there are times that Justin has the computer and I just have to check real quick and let him use the computer. Don't worry I will make sure and let my presence be known from time to time.
Hi, guys! Hope Tiff is feeling a lot better, and that you all have a great time together...
Hiya Tara Joyce - I'm off work tonight, (wed) so call me, I need suggestions really quick for a certain birthday!!!
Post a Comment