Hello Cyberworld.
Well, I am getting used to my little GEO as it putts down the road. :-) I got pictures developed from Lake Titus. I am just not sure how I will scrap book about 100 pictures or so... hmmmmm.
Yeah so. I have purchased and returned two coffee pots in the last two weeks. I guess I am kind of picky. The first one... I didn't really like it where the coffee filters went etc. Then, the second one... was VERY loud while brewing coffee. It also let out a lot of steam. I don't think my other one did that. Anyway... so the search for the perfect coffee pot continues. I actually saw an under the counter coffee pot and I am seriously considering that one. We will probably buy it - try it out ....... and eventually return it. ha ha ha. Just kidding. My very nice coffeepot from Debi lasted a good 4 years and then it bit the dust. :-(
Nothing too exciting here. I am getting ready for Tiffany to visit. Trying to think of lots of fun things to do here. :-)
3 comments:
UH OH - sorry, I just posted a negative comment on Tiff's blog about you nagging her about an update when there wasn't one from you either!! Lately I have to hit the refresh button on my computer to get the updates, I don't know why?? As to the under the cabinet coffeepot, I've heard of people not liking them because the steam/moisture goes right up on the cabinet?? No first hand experience, but that's what someone said who had one. I have a very nice Mr. Coffee brand coffeemaker that I got at Walmart when I moved here for probably less than 20 bucks, and I love it!
Good morning, guys. Nice to see an update..I check at LEAST once a day :-). You should be getting pretty good mileage on your Metro? Hmm...I'm sure you'll find a suitable replacement for your coffee pot soon - it's out there somewhere! Keep posting!!
YEAH...see you soon, Goober!! Love you loads!!
Post a Comment