Well, this is my 85th post. Is that something to be proud of? Hmmm... Well, I found my chocolate calendar so here are some "sweet" quotes for your enjoyment.
Exercise is a dirty word... everytime I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate.
Life without chocolate is like a beach without water.
Nuts just take up space where chocolate ought to be.
If life is like a box of chocolates, then it's time for me to buy another box, I seem to have already devoured all the good ones.
The 12 step chocoholics program: Never be more than 12 steps away from chocolate.
I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process... It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?
** Hershey's makes approximately 20 to 25 million of their legendary kisses every day.
2 comments:
Hey Tara,
What a "sweet" post!! Just like you! So glad to hear your kitchen is coming along (from our chat last night), it'll be nice not to have to do your dishes in the bathroom, right???
Love you!
That's so funny...I just read a quote on chocolate the other day that I'm going to post on my blog!! Great minds think alike, I guess?! Love you and see you next weekend!!!
Post a Comment