Monday, October 09, 2006

Camping

Well, we returned in one piece. (or two pieces actually) ha ha. We had a great weekend camping at Red River Gorge at the Daniel Boone National Park in Kentucky. We spent most of the weekend eating and we did some hiking. Unfortunately, we didn't get to rapelling. But, we are going to work on another trip just to rapell. The leaves were beautiful down there. It was relaxing and fun. Maybe I'll attempt to post a few pictures this week.

I guess some stranger is coming to visit me in a few days. She thinks she is my mom. I'm not sure?! ha ha. We will have a good time anyway. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOH, be careful what you say about your mother!! Christmas is just around the corner.... Hopefully you won't be carting me and my cast to the Emergency room for Back scratcher removal this year!!!!!

Can't wait to see you AND your house this weekend! It'll be a HOOT!

Love you!