Thursday, October 05, 2006

It's almost Friday!

Hello Everyone! This has been a good week. We have the kitchen partially painted and a few cabinets up. It is coming along. My children that I babysit have been pretty good lately. Maybe they are getting used to "mean Tara". :-) Just kidding. I brought them lots of balloons the other day and we played with them. I am nice. I really am. I am just too stubborn to let a three year old get the best of me. YOU WANT A BATTLE OF WILLS.... I WILL WIN!!! ha ha ha ha ha. (I need to get out more.)

This weekend we are going primitive camping at Red River Gorge. There will be toilets 1/4 of a mile away. And you just warm up water on the fire-toss it in a bucket- and it's just like the "bird baths" Mom used to give us or take herself.:-) Hopefully, we will do a little rappelling maybe 30 - 70 feet that's all. I mean - there is a place where we could rapel 300 feet but I don't think we are going to do that this weekend. BY THE WAY - for those with vivid imaginations (namely LINDA) - I don't plan on wearing my new rollerblades at the same time that I wear my new harness. Sounds a bit precarious. ha ha.

We are working on plans to go to Tony's for Mom's birthday. I am attempted to get off by 11:00 on Friday. Yeah. I know this is a boring post compared to nearly being killed. I NEED MORE DRAMA IN MY LIFE.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is: What are you doing up at 4:33 am ?

skier1998 said...

Hey,
If you look very carefully at my other posts... they are all at like weird times. Sad to say - blogspot is pretty lame and doesn't have a clock programmed into it. So, you have to click on the little tabs and select your time. ha! As if I would waste the time to do that. :-)

Tiffany said...

Now Tony too?? What's up with that? You get comments from Uncle Jeff, Aunt Wendy, and now Tony?? No one posts on my blog EVER!! I'm hurt!! Oh well...whatever?!! See ya!

skier1998 said...

You see Tiffany. Blogging isn't all about the graphics. Your blog may be pretty but I obviously have a greater impact on the community at large. ha ha. You have to broaden your horizon and reach the widespread demographics of people out there in cyberspace.

Tiffany said...

Hey Butt Munch...kill the weird comments on my blog!! Rememeber "Revenge is Mine, thus sayeth Tiffany!!" LOL!! Love you, weirdo!!

Anonymous said...

Who are these kids and why are they calling me "MOM"?????

Tiffany said...

Hey Tara...who is this lady who is posting things on our blogs and saying she's our mother?? Don't you think it's strange?? It kind of freaks me out!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I am related to all these weirdos!!!

Anonymous said...

Love you anyways!!