What a wonderful wednesday!! :-) I am doing laundry and things before I have to go to work this morning. I heard some tragic news. BOB BARKER is retiring from the price is right. What a shame! ha ha.
Trying to tie up loose ends to go to PA this weekend. Nothing much to say here. Have a great day! Thanks for checking in.
3 comments:
Good morning :-) Have a great time in PA, helping your Mom celebrate her birthday. We were able to surprise Aunt Rachel on her 50th at the Asian Buffet in Potsdam. We had fun. Love to both..
Listen to this...I was reading this and I thought, "PA? Where are they going in PA? They never told me!!" LOL!! Isn't that great?? I kinda forgot I'm gonna be there too!! DUH!! :) Love you and see you tomorrow!!!
Silly Tiff!! :-) Hope YOU have a great time, too, now that you remember you're going. Tried to send a "comment" on your blog and couldn't? I just got a "ding"?? Love you all lots...
Post a Comment