...................................And the winner is Tara's Tidbits. (For now.) Thanks to Brenda for submitting this suggestion....and it received one vote. :-) The runner up was "More-on McCaslands" because it made me laugh the hardest. ha ha. I think I like this template. I don't care for the solid color - too boring.
Here is a quote from my "Left-Hander's Calendar." It was no coincidence that the fourth finger on the left-hand was chosen for the wedding finger in 300 B.C. Doctors at that time believed a nerve from this finger ran directly to the heart."
4 comments:
Yup! I like the new name :-). Heard the Cincy area got a lot of snow. We're getting our storm now - forecasting up to 32 inches by morning? We've maybe got 10-12 inches already...no prayermeeting tonight. Lots of closings earlier. God bless. Love to both...
Cool! I'm flattered - even with just one vote! :-)
Very cute new title! I like it. Just thought I'd better leave you a comment since I left one on Tiff's. I certainly don't want to show any favoritism!! Even though you know that my favorite saying was always, "Life is NOT fair!" (so you might as well get used to it....or something to that effect!) Love you lots, thanks for the flowers and the card for Valentine's day. Very sweet! Love you lots.
I like your new title - and love the layout as well. Congrats to Brenda! 8-)
Post a Comment