I have changed the template for my blog. I may change it again. I believe the only thing I lost were my links. I am open to suggestions for a new title. Thought is free - was 2 years ago when I was playing around. I am bored with my template & title. Here are the M things I came up with....
McCasland Madhouse
McCasland Montage
Merry McCaslands - ha.
McCasland Matrix
Mature McCaslands - another ha.
McCasland Mementos
Mental McCaslands - hee hee.
McCasland Margarita - hmm
Or something with Tara.... Tell me your vote. Or create your own. The winner will recieve an all expense paid trip to Hawaii. ha ha.
8 comments:
hmmm...well, to go along with the construction stuff...
*McCasland Makings
*McCasland Manufacturing
Wow - I better think harder if I want to win that trip!! LOL
I'm back...
*McCasland Mosaics
McCasland Memories
Tara's Tyme
McCasland Memoirs
I am not very good at this. Sorry!
Well, at the risk of losing my favorite aunt status, I just couldn't resist this double entendre........my suggestion is....."More on McCaslands" :o) ****wink, wink****
Hmmm...I like McCasland Mementos or Tara's Tidbits.
I like your new blog layout too!
Aunt Wendy - Nice to hear from you. :-) Thanks. Very funny. How about the blue?? Oh- and Myranda thanks for the advice. wink. wink. No one noticed or commented on that since... I started my blog. Well, and nice to hear from Brenda & Regi, too. (I didn't want anyone to feel left out.)
I like McCasland Montage if you care! Please tell Matt that I appreciated his life insurance lesson in SS this morning!!!
Hey, Tar - I kinda like the Tara's Tidbits :-), since you're quite often sharing something you've been reading or thinking about. I do like the blue background - anything in blue suits me. Love to both....
Post a Comment