Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Pictures


Our Photobooth shoot at the mall. (Those things are small!!!!) We had a hard time lining up three heads in time. Hence - the crazy pictures. ha ha.


Building a snowman with JR

Skiing at Roundtop

This was at the top of a Double Black Diamond. I didn't do this part very gracefully but the moguls later were okay. :-)





These are my babies...(nephew & niece actually)
Caleb & Kineta

Snowmobiling...fun.fun.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Nice pictures, Tara!!! I love them!!

Belle said...

"Your Babies" are cute!!

Regi said...

hmmm....see you are short and thus much more coordinated than I...Amy apparently thinks that I should try skiing, but after viewing these pictures in which you claim to have trouble "gracefully" maneuvering them...I have given up all hope..jk

Myranda said...

I am enjoying your VERY UPDATED blog!

8-)

Tiffany said...

Very updated, MY FOOT!! Ha...umm...you are always nagging on me (& Myranda)but...what is this? Talk about an OLD POST!! I am one in the "huddled masses" waiting patiently...............

Anonymous said...

Hey Tara...who is that pretty chic in the photo booth pictures with you and Matt? Wow...she puts you guys to shame!! What a privilege that she allowed you to get your picture with her!! Did you get her autograph?? Hahahahahahahahahaha!!