Well, this is my post to keep up with all the "other" bloggers who update their blogs regularly. (You know who you are...Tiffany...Myranda...) Anyway. We had a weekend that was TOO short. But, thankfully I was off at the Nursing Home. It was a gorgeous weekend. Beautiful weather. The only downer was...... that my mom, brother, and sister-in-law WENT TO A JOSH GROBAN CONCERT without me. I suppose it would have been a rather long drive to Rochester, NY. Glad they had a nice time though. :-P
After I came home from working on Friday - I decided to clean the cars inside AND out. It was great weather. Anyway - so thank you so much for all the Christmas gifts for Matt. I put the Rain-X, Armorall wipes, and Armorall Car wash to good use. Hmm.... I suppose the next thing would be..... How do I get MATT to use his gifts? ha ha. Just kidding. He actually did help by vacuuming both the cars out. Our cars are just beeeeeuuuuutiful now. I did a good job - if I do say so myself.
Friday night, we went to a Cincinnati Cyclones hockey game. I'll work on posting some pix. They were tied 2-2 and had a shoot out. Cyclones won the shoot out. Yeah.
Sunday afternoon we took a wonderful bike ride. 10 miles. Then, we cooked some chicken and steak on the grill outside. I am so thrilled at warm sunny weather. Get me outside. I have been locked up TOOOOOOO long. Excuse me. Excuse me. COULD YOU LET ME OUT OF HERE?
5 comments:
LOL, I saw you car tonight at church and thought "Wow, it looks really clean tonight."
Your HARD work didn't go un-noticed.
So sorry for the long delay in updates...
Thanks for the comment. I would definately be interested in hanging out. Jackie told me about the Hokey game...I'm sorry I couldn't make it. Biking is one of my favorite things to do so let me know if you ever are looking for a third person to your party.
Okay - now I am getting offended. I do better than Tiffany - surely!! 8-) Just joking, Tiffany! That week was the longest you had waited. While you are here blogging, I am bonding with my children and making delicious suppers for my husband.
8-)
Myranda?? What's the deal?? Do you wanna fight me or what?? LOL!! Just kidding!!! Haha!
Tara...what's with that Myranda girl?? She's a little "touched", don't you think? Hahahaha!! See you soon!!
Post a Comment