Here is my attempt at interactive posts. Please vent your personal pet peeves here. Here are just a few of mine....
1. People who change lanes without signalling
2. People who don't UPDATE their blogs.... I couldn't resist
3. Cell phones going off in church...if you are not grown up enough to control your phone, you shouldn't have one.
4. Dogs in the house. (I nanny and clean at houses with dogs inside. eeewww-yuck! Thankfully those places are not my home!)
5. People who do not use cell phone etiquette in public/group settings.
6. Back to the dogs..... People who allow their dog to sniff in... shall we say "all sorts of places" once you enter their home. It may be hard for DOG LOVERS to understand that not everyone loves dogs nor does everyone like dogs licking their shoes/clothes, etc.
I am a pretty easy going person for the most part. I am a peacemaker at heart. Please let me know if you agree-disagree-or have a pet peeve of your own.
8 comments:
Hey Tara,
I'm too tired to comment on pet peeves right now, BUT just so that all of your fans who read your blog can be sufficiently jealous TOO, the concert was FANTASTIC!! That boy is just TOO talented, sings beautifully, plays piano, keyboard and used a voice synthesizer as well, that made him sound like a quartet of himself (WOW!) and then came back in at the end and "jammed" with his band and played the drums!! A wonderful evening, sorry that you all couldn't go!
Love you lots, gotta rest up from the trip!
I vote for 4 & 6. I'm not a dog lover, and I think dogs jumping/sniffing on guests is quite rude.
I have some -
1. People who name names on blogs
2. People who aren't happy with what they DO have.
3. Confrontational people (naming names on blogs, being unhappy and asking for more than they already have)
4. People who always ask for more (those who want blog updates AND still ask questions about products that were used on the projects that the named people used to update their blogs with.
I certainly hope I didn't mention the same things twice!
Ok, Tara Joyce, I have a few pet peeves.........1)People that are too lazy to return grocery carts to the right place, even when they are two feet from it. 2)People that can't drive the speed limit, even when the roads are bare. 3)People that say eXspecially, eXcape, and ValentiMes.
That's all for now, but I may be back with more, because people get on my nerves a lot. :o)
Yes. I agree with you Aunt Wendy. And you made me think of another one.... Using the word "GRANITE" in the phrase "taking it for granted..."
Yes, and people who ask you to "be Pacific" when you speak.
Definitely. another one for my list will "be pacific." ha ha.
Due to a recently event which will make for a great post....
#7 Cops
#8 cops
#9 cops
#10 cops (sorry Todd)
Stay tuned....
Hmmm...where do I start?? Let's see...
1. People who leave Christmas lights up on their house for like...FOREVER!
2. People who name other peoples names in their comments...namely Myranda! (LOL!!)
3. Disorganization at the workplace!!
4. Etc, etc, etc.
Hahaha!! Okay...that's enough for now!! Maybe I'll put more on later! I also agree with you on the cops, Tara!! Love you and see you soon!! ATTENTION ALL CINCINNATI, OHIO PEOPLE: The party is about to begin!! I'll be arriving in the end of March...WOO HOO!! : )
Post a Comment