Why can't I find anything about
IHC on the
Internet? COME ON PEOPLE... they must have a website. Any business without a website is not worthy of my patronage. ha ha. Can anyone direct me to a
web page to see the daily schedule? I am trying to see if I can go up and if so what is going on at that time?
6 comments:
I looked all over last year and never found a thing...
Mornin' :-) I don't know about the website (though they must have one somewhere?) but the e-mail is ihconvention@sbcglobal.net I thought I had the schedule, but can't find it right now? Just for your info, we have a storm warning 6PM tonight to 8PM tomorrow night, with possibly an accumulation of 12 inches of snow?!! Love to both..
I have looked for something, ANYTHING, online for the last few years and have never been able to find any info out that way! Talk to someone who has a "Convention Herald" - that's my suggestion!
Love you lots!
Hey...I found their website but it has last years schedule on it and that's it!! Hahaha!! Very up to date!! It's www.ihconvention.com so maybe like the day IHC starts, they'll have the new schedule!! Hahaha!! See you soon!!
Hi, Tara! It seems that IHC should have a better website. If you know what day and time you are possibly coming, then I could probably ask Marci what is going on around that time. She is the IHC Secretary. Let me know! 8-)
Tara, that's so funny that you posted this. We always get several calls at GBS about the schedule for IHC. Last year I got a call from a lady that was actually pretty upset that we (GBS) did not have a link on our website with the IHC schedule! I tried to gently explain to her that we were not IHC and that IHC was totally separate from GBS, but I could tell she wasn't getting it. I either faxed or mailed her a schedule we had copied from the Convention Herald. I really wanted her to go - I think she NEEDED it! :-)
Post a Comment