
Okay folks. If anyone out there is a coffee drinker/Starbucks fan... you have to try their new seasonal drink. I believe it will only be around through the summer. I tried the latte and the frappuccino. It is so rich and creamy. Amazing. Dulce de Leche Latte: "A delicious combination of the classic Latin American milk caramel, Dulce de Leche, with Starbucks’ signature espresso and freshly steamed milk, topped with whipped cream and a dusting of toffee sprinkles. A sweet, indulgent treat."

Also, I must admit the Tiff has updated her blog more thoroughly than I. So, for more pictures of Tiffany, Matt, and I hanging out.. visit her blog.
8 comments:
I will have to try this. I don't very often indulge, but this looks good.
TARA! That sounds so delicious, but ALAS, NO Starbucks in Massena, or anywhere very nearby that I know of!! You're taunting me!
Love you lots!
Tim and I love Starbucks. I am a white chocolate mocha fan my- self.I like it hot in the winter and iced in the summer, but this one does sound good. I think I will try it soon. thanks for the tip.
Hey Woman...nice post!! This was worth the whole trip to Ohio!! Forget you...forget Matt...bring me STARBUCKS!!! :)
Yes! A woman after my own heart. May I call you friend? :o)
I considered getting one of those this very morning, but decided to go with my regular. That was an adventure. Maybe next time I'll try something new...
Hi :-). I really enjoyed our phone chat this morning! Thanks SO much for calling me.... I hadn't checked your blog yet - now I'm wishing for a Starbucks place!! However you say that, it sounds delightful :-). I'll have to check and see if there is one in the Mall in Plattsburgh... Love to both.
Hey I tried it last night. It was ok, but I am going back to my White Chocolate Mocha. Maybe I will manage to break free from my rut another time.:)
I liked it, but I think it needed an extra shot.
Post a Comment