1st stop: Lafayette, Indiana for breakfast - in honor of Aunt Mern & Uncle Randy. :-)

Museum of Science & Industry



The Chicago Fire....the cow kicked over the lantern.

Walking around the city. This is a beautiful fountain - Buckingham Fountain... but it wasn't on. Obviously. :-)
Interesting art. Legs walking.
This is a very cool piece of art called Cloud Gate. It is a kidney bean shaped structure. Made for interesting pictures. I only posted a few. 
Underneath it looking up.

Of course we had to go to Sears Tower. The elevator ride actually made me more nervous than the view from the top. :-) I have a phobia since the elevator was overloaded at GBS and was stuck between floors. Was anyone in there too? 














7 comments:
Hey!! Nice try...mine is so much better and it was up like two weeks ago!! LOL!! : P But...love you lots!! Thanks again for everything!! It was a great vacation!!
Looks like you had a lot of fun!!
And yes, I was one of them on the elevator. What were we thinking?? :-)
Uh Oh, don't let Jay see. He loves Chicago!
Looks like fun!! Great pics.
Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!!! Should I eve say, "It's About time"?!?!
Love ya!
Cool pics, I love Chicago.
I was on the elevator! I don't really have any terrible phobias due to it though. I was stuck in an elevator for hours in Israel, that's the one I think about every time I'm in an elevator.
Love the Chicago pictures - looks like a really cool city!
Post a Comment