Well, I have to say that I have the best mother in the world. (Mom, grab your tissues now.) My mother showed me what God's grace looks like during "tough times." I can't imagine going through the pain that she did. At a young age, for her and our safety - she gathered up three young children and had to start over on her own. I can't imagine having 3 children and never getting a break. But, my mom is a strong and courageous woman.... who gave me a great childhood full of fun memories. And raise three excellent adults (if I do say so myself.) I hope that I can be the kind of mother that she was to me. I love you Mom! Can't wait to see you in two weeks!
Dedicated to Esther Laura!
P.S. This is another favorite group of mine... this is Il Divo singing "Mama."
4 comments:
Hey...ummm...you have a little brown on your nose!! LOL!! Love you and see you soon!!
Oh Tara, how are the other kids going to get any points now??? Thank you, it is a beautiful post, and I didn't grab tissues when you said to, but by the time the song was done I should have! That was beautiful! I can't even read or think about what you said, and/or Mother's Day without believing that MY Mom (& Dad) also deserve some of the credit for you three wonderful adults, because they definitely helped shoulder some of that load, that would have otherwise been almost impossible!! I don't know if they have "blog" access in heaven, but I hope so, because I can't tell them in person right now.
Love you lots Tara Joyce, see you soon!
Just read your tribute, Tara Joyce, and I could use a tissue about now!! I don't think Mom will mind if I tell you that when I was there for my "overnight" we had a chance to visit (doesn't happen one-on-one very often). She expressed, that through all the struggles and hurt, the hope that you kids had some GOOD memories of your childhood! She was thinking of all the fun times you had together. She has always been fun, and quick to laugh. Thumbs up, Esther Laura!! I appreciated, too, you sharing your "kudos" with YOUR Mom & Dad. Love you all..... Have fun on your May weekend!
Hi Tara, it was nice to see you and get beat in the worlds greatest game. We enjoed the feloship also. Take care, Pris
Post a Comment