Hey, hey! How are ya? We have been busy. Matt's brother Nate has been visiting for a week or so. Then, Pris & Greg came in over the weekend. Here are a few pictures.
Nate caught some fish. I needed to get a picture of the following fishing trip.
He caught a huge sucker.
He caught a huge sucker.
Nate took Matt's kayak out on the Little Miami. 

Beautiful sunset. Am I out west????? ha ha.Working on the siding.
This is the bossy foreman. ha ha. Isn't he cute??
Playing Monopoly. Now, I just have to point out that the McCaslands don't just "play monopoly." They are out to get blood & win!!! I just have to note that at 2:30 in the morning - I finally won. I officially feel like a McCasland now.

This is my adorable little niece - Kineta. She is such a cutie.
4 comments:
What a doll Kineta is!! Looks like you had fun...congrats on your win Tara!! Love ya and see you this weekend!!
Mornin'! Sounds like you're having LOTS of company :-), with The Powells arriving for THIS weekend. Looks like you've been combining work with fun..I'm sure the house will look great with it's new siding. Love to all....
Looks like lots of fun. Can't wait to see the finished product!!
wow - may 16th, huh?
Post a Comment