Well, it has been too long since I posted. My family came out to visit last weekend. We really dropped the ball and didn't take too many pictures. Saturday we ate at the National Exemplar. I had a delicious filet mignon. After we went to Playhouse in the Park and saw a Sherlock Holmes play. Sunday we did some biking and of course, played our all time favorite game - SCRABBLE!!!
Let the record show - that I won the game! We had a really nice weekend. Thanks for making the trip guys. We love you!

1 comment:
Hey Tara Joyce - as much as I love you, I DO think you should have mentioned that you won the Scrabble game by only ONE little teeny weeny point, and that your dear, smart, and beautiful mother was second place!!!
Thanks for everything - it was a great time!
Love you both!
Post a Comment