Monday, August 20, 2007

Walk for Life



PregnancyCare of Cincinnati is holding its 19th annual Walk for Life on Saturday September 15, 2007. It will be held at Sharon Woods Park at 8:30 am. PregnancyCare has helped 7500 clients in the Cincinnati area with: pregnancy tests, education classes, childbirth classes, parenting classes, community referrals, clothing & food, abstinence education, and mentoring.

I am looking for people interested in participating in the Walk for life. If you are interested in walking and obtaining sponsors - please e-mail me or post a reply.

I am also trying to raise at least $200 to help PregnancyCare and could really use your help. If you are unable to walk, but would like to donate to PregnancyCare, please sponsor me. Donations can be send directly to me or you can click on the link below to
sponsor me. (Donations of $25 or more will receive a receipt.)

Thank you for helping make the Walk for Life a success.

https://cincilocal.com/PCC/Walk.htm

3 comments:

Sarah Cook said...

Tara, hello, I have found you through a friend who I found through a friend! I am impressed that you went and got your Masters! Good for you! Enjoyed reading your blog. I think it is awesome that you are helping in the right to life work... There is an abortion clinic not far from my house, and it hurts me so much to walk by and see the women walking in the parking lots obviously pregnant, and I pray softly, "Oh, God, save that baby!" A lady I talked to who sits/stands outside and tries to help the ladies change their minds told me that they will murder babies up to 5 months of pregnancy... so sad... I am right now 5 months pregnant with my 3rd little girl, and I already love her. I hope you reach above your goal!

Regi said...

Where are you?

Anonymous said...

Oops - just left a message on your previous blog..I guess you'll get it anyway. Looking forward to a new posting which I understand is expected this afternoon? :-) Love you bunches....