Well, I realize that it has been way too long since I posted on my blog. But, I am sure once you read my post you will feel that it was worth the wait. I know that this might be hard to believe - McCasland's Believe it or Not - but finally after five years..... Matt and I are expecting our first baby!!! It's okay - scrape your jaw up off the floor. I know it is shocking. We are very excited. I had my first check-up today. I am about 8 weeks along.
Our due date is : April 17, 2008
15 comments:
Hey Tara and Matt!
May I be the first to officially congratulate you! I DO think that your baby will be cuter than Ripley's predicts it will be!! I'm not sure where they got those ears sticking out, since neither of your ears protrude!! But we'll see.....
Love you and can't wait for Grandbaby #2 in April!!
No pressure here, but a girl would be nice - poor little Grace is so outnumbered!!!
THAT IS SOOO GREAT!!! I am very happy for you.
That is SO wunnerful!! and essiting!! :-) CONGRATULATIONS! Keep us posted!! Love to ALL!!
That is wonderful - congratulations!!
Faith
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you! And it's nice that you won't have to carry the baby through the heat of summer - Matt's going to freeze this winter :o) When I carried Allan (also an April baby) Philip would say, "honey it's really cold in here!" But then he'd put on a pair of socks and gloves and both of us would be happy :o)
Many, many Congrats!!!!
I am so happy for you. Congratulations!!
Congratulations!
Yea!!!! I am soooo excited and happy for you!!! Welcome to the beginning stages of parenthood!!
:-)
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you. Children are just the coolest things. :) Enjoy every moment!
Congrats and many happy times!! (and sleepless nights =))
That is Awesome ! please post pictures of you. You will be so cute pregnant!
Jodi
Yeah...I'm so excited!! Aunt "T" is ready to spoil my little neice or nephew rotten!! :) I love you guys and can't wait until April!! :) Congrats...you will both be GREAT parents...I have no doubts!! Luv ya and see you soon!!
YAY!!!! Congratulations!! So excited for you!!
Take pics of yourself often. I'm always behind the camera and during my pregnancies is the only time I wish I wouldn't have been. I miss seeing what those pics would have looked like.
You guys will be great parents!
Mornin' - this doesn't pertain to this particular "post", but I was checking for anything new :-). Then, seeing "Walk for Life" it made me wonder if you both reached your goal in raising money for the walk? Hope to see you at Jenn's shower? Love to both....and, again, congratulations!!
Post a Comment