Hello Blogworld! Well, yesterday was a rough day. One of the worst in weeks. I think that maybe I was worn out from the weekend. Sunday night I went to bed very early and slept for 11 hours. (That is so NOT ME!) :-)
Tiffany came out from PA this weekend for my b-day. We did some shopping on Friday when I got off work. Saturday, we went to Krohn's Conservatory, Art Museum, and in the evening we went to La Comedia Dinner Theater with some friends for my B-day. (It's actually Wed 26th). We saw The Fantasticks. It was great... I hadn't seen that musical since I was a teenager.
Also, thanks to anyone who left me a b-day wish via Dorie. I listened to them on the way to the dinner theater - It was very nice.
So, for my birthday I am getting High Speed Internet. Aren't you excited? Maybe I will post more We actually are getting a pretty good deal so it won't drastically effective the budget. We have been holding off as long as possible due to the cost. Budget. Budget. Budget. (My tip of the day.)
Let see.... here is a discussion question for all the women out there with babies... O.B. MD or C.N.M?? Any opinions?? I have mine. Just want to hear some feedback. :-)
10 comments:
Sounds like you had a nice time with your sister there...however, maybe you don't have quite as much stamina in your "delicate condition" :-) Sorry, can't qualify for the disucssion...but I'll check the responses. Love you both. PS: Any more work on the house to show us??
CNM, or MD. A more personal level of care. CNM you'll actually be able to develop a personal relationship with. Thus having a better communicatory experience, giving you better odds of accurate and "whole health" care. MD will care about and be more aware of the "big picture" of the overall health of both of you. OB is a very focused field with the OB very focused on only one part of the picture. Then you have to be responsible for carrying an accurate representation of that to your PCP.
I vote family doctor From experience.
you will sleep a lot more when you are pregnant. You need RELIV check it out on my blog. It will help you not be so tired and you can use it for your pre natal vitamin!
Jodi
I do have to vote M.D.. If I had not had an educated (not to say that CNM's are totally uneducated) Dr., there is good evidence that both of our pregnancies would have ended in tragedies. So for me - it had to be a Doctor.
I personally wouldn't have been able to deal with the guilt issues if I had made a different decision and something would have happened. This is TOTALLY my opinion, and for those that choose to do otherwise - perfectly fine!
I vote OBGYN!! Seven Hills Womens Health Center at Christ is great!! You've just been tagged... see my blog for more info
I've used OBGYN for three and an amish mid-wife for one. My vote...OBGYN...have the epidural waiting at the front door when you arrive...I could write forever...
CONGRATULATIONS by the way!!!! This calls for a Starbucks - if you can handle the smells, tastes, etc. My treat!!! Oh and Happy Birthday too!!!
We missed you at church, but I understand!!
OBGYN, but they need to be concerned for you and not the $$$. I will give you a recommendation if you need one!!
Enjoy the longs hours of sleep, they will soon be disappearing.
:-)
Hi Tara, Enjoy all the sleep, you will never get this much sleep, ever! I like the ? you put out for discussion. You know my take,(CNM) but it's nice to read what others think. What's most inportant is that you and Matt feal confedint in your disicion. Call any time day or night, Kineta is dowe by 8:30, so if you are home alone and would like to talk, call.
Take care,
Pris
Hi Tara,
I'm so excited for you. I did all my prenatal care with C.N.M. They were wonderful!
But during all the drama of my delivery they had to call in other doctors, then I ended up with a c-section.
Good Sam was a wonderful hospital with fantastic nurses!
Enjoy your sleep
I have gone two ways (OB and midwife), and I think both have pros and cons. My main plug is always for a woman. I want someone who has been down the same trail as me! :-)
Congratulations on your baby!
Post a Comment