Friday, October 19, 2007

A new arrival

No this is not my new arrival. That would be the fastest 9 months ever. ha ha. I am about 14 weeks now. Just entering my 2nd trimester.


Congratulations to Jeff & Tina on their new arrival. Jordan Christopher arrived at 3:13 pm on October 18th. He weighed in at 6 lbs 10 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long. Let's see... I suppose this little guy would be my cousin once removed. Here are a few pictures. I think that Jeff & Tina should start a blog so they can post pictures for those of us that live away. (Someone should tell them I said so.... :-P )

Here the little guy is practicing his "poochy lip" for the times when he is told "NO!" ha ha.



I think in this pictures little Jordan is getting ready to give his hairy grandpa a kiss.... pucker up Gramps!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's even cuter in person! :-) I visited him yesterday at the hospital.... Keep well. Love to both.

jeff said...

Hi there! I started a blog for the little one. I will post at least once a week.

U Jeff

Myranda said...

So cool! Thanks for letting us all know!

Allen Mowery said...

Hmmm....So you're related to Jeff and Tina? I was friends with both of the when they were at The View, and Jeff's brother (Justin....I assume you know him too) was my best man at my wedding. Justin was dying for the little one to finally arrive, and I am anxious to see him myself.

BTW....do I know you from somewhere? 'Cause you look extremely familiar.....