Thursday, October 04, 2007

A trip down memory lane for my family

Here are a few old pictures I found while digging through boxes. Yes, unfortunately we still have a few boxes. Mostly all my books which I love and miss so dearly. . . but we don't have any place for them. Well, I figured I would put up a new post. Hopefully, they aren't "controversial."

Tiffany is going to kill me for posting this pix. This is what happens on a Sunday afternoon when Mom takes a nap & we don't. I think we were trying to make pizza dough - I don't think it turned out right. :-) Love ya Tiff!

3 comments:

Regi said...

Yes, Tiffany, you look quite dashing!

Anonymous said...

Fun pics! I think Grace looks like Tandy does in the picture where you're holding her... It was great to see you guys today, and hope you had a safe trip home.
Love you lots... PS: Yes, I did have your thank-you note :-) - I hadn't been home in over a week.

Tiffany said...

Tara...you are a dead woman!! I will get you for this! I'll post a picture of you when your "poof" was as high as your face is long!! LOL!! :) Okay, just kidding!! Love you lots...despite the picture!!