Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Baby Shower for Jenn

So, this weekend we made an insane trip to New York. We left Friday at 3:00 pm and arrived at my Mom's at 3:00 am Saturday. Saturday we decorated for my sister-in-law's baby shower, had the shower, and cleaned up afterwards. All in all - the shower was really nice. (We did a fine job if I do say so myself.) Then, Sunday we left at 10:00 am and returned to Cincinnati around 10:00 pm. I know we are insane for travelling like that on a weekend.... oh well. The things you do for family!




Feeding a jar of baby food....
The poopy diaper game... (Have you played this one??)



Gifts, gifts, gifts.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post, Tar - figured you got home ok or we would have heard! Lots of miles, but lots of fun..hope you have some time to rest up - gotta take care of yourself, you know :-). You girls and your Mom did a very nice job on the shower - it was great. Took my film in yesterday..I think I got all of you pregnant girls in one picture - am anxious to see how it came out (of course, I'm not sure if we can tell that you're expecting from the picture, though you are "showing" a bit). What an exciting time for all of you...I can't believe it's less than 200 days to your due date already! Lots of love...

Regi said...

yes i have played the poopy diaper game but it's not fair to us who don't eat junk food, namely candy bars! Wink

Dixie said...

Wow, that is an insane trip, and with you in your "condition". I'm just teasing. You just can't beat having fun and making memories with family.

Tiffany said...

Hey...nice pics!! We did a good job! LOL!! GO US!!! :) Love you lots and see you soon, hopefully?!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara - I wonder if I could ask you a favor? Sometime, at your convenience, could you get a print of Jenn and your Mom with their sashes, and also one of Jenn holding up the cute little bathrobe, for me?? Thanks a bunch!! My pictures came out pretty good but I didn't have enough film for too many. Love to both..hope you're rested up.

Tiffany said...

Hey...did you see?? The saga continues...hahaha! Anyway, I wish we lived closer! I'm pretty lonely tonight and wish we could get together?! Love you loads!! See you sometime soon, hopefully!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, again - I found out that your Mom has the pictures so she will get me some. That way you won't have to bother..thanks anyway :-) With love...

Liz said...

The poopy diaper game should be outlawed! Just too real and when you're pregnant and all those senses are so keen . . . it's just wrong!

Just my humble opinion, of course,
Lizzy