Monday, December 31, 2007

More pictures- NY Baby Shower

Well, these are pictures of the Baby shower my family/friends/church had for me while in NY. I most likely will not be home to NY before the baby is born so it was squished in before Christmas. It was wonderful... and so great to see everyone. My sister and Mom did lots and lots of work/organizing for it. So, thank you. It was really really wonderful. (I tried to put a few different pix than my mom put up on her blog! Enjoy.)

This beautiful bouquet of flowers was from my cousin, Samantha, (from Canada) who has unable to make it to the shower. This was so thoughtful and the flowers were gorgeous. I received a collection of good music and literature for my little baby girl. Very cute idea!




The Price is Right Game....
Concentration ( I think that was the name of the game...) You had to hold the baby and the cell phone while folding onesies and matching up little socks.
My cousin-in-law, Andrea, was the winner. She has three little boys so I am sure she is well practiced at "playing" this game.

I think pink is Matt's color!!!
A very nice surprise. My best friend from high school - Sarah - showed up.
It was awesome to catch up with her and her husband.
Crowned.... grandma to be & mother to be
This hip little outfit my sister bought for her little neice.
Click on it. Maybe you can read the shirt. It says, "born to shop."





2 comments:

Regi said...

You look very cute!

Anonymous said...

Good job, Tara! Yes, your Mom and "favorite" sister :-) did an awesome job planning. I think everyone had a good time!! Now we have to settle in and wait for the "big event"!! Keeping you all in my prayers. Love and Happy New Year!