Monday, December 03, 2007

Well, here is our big annoucement.... It's a GIRL!!! We had our sonogram on Friday. She was extremely hyperactive. I think she must get that from her father. ha ha.

We don't really have much news here. Nothing much to post about. My computer still isn't accessible... So stop complaining about that fact that I haven't updated my blog. It isn't very convenient these days. :-P

Have a great week.

7 comments:

Regi said...

Well, you know the next question....got any names picked out?

Anonymous said...

Hi - glad to see you on the blog again! AND, was very excited when your Mom told me "we" were having a girl :-) Yeah, I'd like a tip on names? Love you "all" lots...

Dixie said...

Yeah! Congratulations.

Tiffany said...

Yeah...my little niece is on her way!! Aunt Tiffany is going to rock her world!! She's gonna be the "hippest chic" in Cincinnati in the little outfit I already bought her!! Love you guys!! I'm so excited!!

Tim and Kristina said...

Congrats!! Tim and I find out the 17th can't wait!!

Beka and Bill said...

Congratulations! How are you feeling these days? Getting ready for Christmas? I'm not sure where I am going to find the time to do everything this year!!!! Running out of time quickly!!

jeff said...

Glad you are back, can't wait to see you all at Christmas.