- salvation
- the Bible
- my pastor and family
- the body of Christ
- God's grace and mercy in my life
- God's guidance throughout my 27 years
- my S.S. teacher and family
- GBS, which taught Biblical thinking
- a relationship with God
- a church building in which to worship God
- Freedom - to worship God where and when I choose
- Being born in America
- Interstate Highway Systems so I can travel home
- Grocery stores
- Department stores
- Home Depot & Lowes :-)
- Gas stations
- a house
- electricity
- running water
- toilets
- showers
- computers
- cameras
- cell phones
- dish washers
- washers
- dryers
- stoves
- bed
- warm covers
- microwave
- refrigerator
- toaster
- coffee pot
- furnaces
- air conditioners
- cars
- clothes
- shoes
- coats/jackets
- toiletry items
- cupboards full of food
- books ability to read
- jobs
- paychecks
- ability to work at a job
- Internet access
- Google :-)
- eyes to see
- ears to hear
- brain to think
- arms & legs that function
- fingers
- big toes - crucial for balance :-)
- above average healthy
- a quality education
- good Christian friends
- a godly heritage
- church camps & youth camp
- Gram & Grandpa Straight's influence on my life
- my wonderful mother
- Tony, Jenn & soon to be little nephew
- Tiffany & Zippy
- The Powell Clan
- Memories on the farm
- Mom & Dad McCasland
- all my Yankee Aunts, Uncles, & Cousins (well, there my be a few dutchies and a Hoosier in there too??)
- all my in-laws on the McCasland side
- all my cute nieces & nephews
- vacation!!!
- skiing
- exercising
- sports
- the seasons of the year
- STARBUCKS
- music
- eating out :-)
- the theater arts (love plays)
- my amazing baby growing inside of me
- the assurance that God is in control of my pregnancy
- generosity of family & friends
- experience of teaching Kindergarten
- all the children I have cared for and taught over the years
- Babies and children
- the life God has blessed me with
- Democracy in America
- our military
- those fighting oversea for freedom
- my husband
- his love and patience with me
- his ability to remodel our house
- wonderful childhood memories
- strength for today
- hope for tomorrow
- smiles
- laughter
- laughter
- laughter
- thanksgiving day
Monday, November 19, 2007
(Here it is...) 100 things I'm thankful for.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Wow, I was feeling kind of proud of my two tiny lists. :) I'm not sure I'll make it to actually writing out 100 things. But who knows, you may have just inspired me...
Now, that tooks ome though, Tara Joyce :-) and you did a great job.
Reminds me that the song tells us "Count your many blessings, name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.) His blessings to me are without measure... Love to both, and have a very Happy Thanksgiving.
I sure am glad you are thankful for the Aunts and Uncles, even if we are "dutchie". You have liked some of that "dutchie" food over the years. Take care and have a happy Thanksgiving.
WOW~That list rivals Bro. Stetler's:-) I have been thinking about mine and I've got to say I had not thought about Starbucks. I will have to add that.
Happy Thanksgiving
I too am very grateful for a big toe...
Hope you and Matt have a super Holiday!
96 - 99 are definitely some of my favorites!
Good morning! Can't believe it's only 138 (or whatever) days until the baby is due!! AND, I hear "we're" having a girl!! :-) - that's great. Keep well..love to "all" - look forward to seeing you!
Time for an update!
I'm trying to be polite and let you make some kind of a PINKISH announcement on your blog before I put anything on mine, so get going!!!
Love you ALL!!
Post a Comment