Well, once again - I do not have much that is thought provoking. 98.5 FM switched to all Christmas music today. I thought it was absolutely wonderful. I listened to it all morning and then some. :-) Also, how appropriate that there were snow flurries north of the city. Yeah! On Wednesday, I am going to decorate my house and put up the tree. I think we are going to have fondue also - to make it even more festive evening. We love doing fondue.
I know that I will make most of you cringe when I say this....... but, I have the majority of my Christmas shopping done. Yeah. I got some really good deals too... along with some coupons.
Glad to hear from my new blog readers. It is amazing who you can locate just by "blog hopping." Well, have a great weekend. I probably won't post again until next week.
"Lord willin' and the creek don't rise" - my little computer will be coming back home next week. Hurray!
No comments:
Post a Comment