Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday

Happy Monday! I was absolutely overwhelmed by the positive response to my last post. I think 8 comments is a record for my blog. ha ha. Anyway. I heard a really good message on being Thankful at church. It reminded my to start my "I'm thankful for ..." list. I think I posted it on my blog last year so if you are lucky - you might be that fortunate again.

BTW, (Regi), who says that Matt gets to ski if I can't?? I AM carrying HIS child. Or in the words of Bill Cosby, "YOU DID THIS TO ME!"

Nothing new here. For a great pix of us kids check out my sister's blog. I had been meaning to post this pictures but she beat me to it.
http://www.abutterfly-life.blogspot.com/. I am the one in the yellow E.T. t-shirt and blue pants. We all look like very intelligent children.

4 comments:

Regi said...

LOL Surely you wouldn't prohibit your dear hubby from enjoying himself? I told you, strap a camera to his head and it will all be good! Wink!

Andy said...

tara!
congrats on the babe! i didn't know. it was good to do a little "catch up" on your life.
andrea (cranor) ratcliff

Beka and Bill said...

Tara! Congrats to you on your baby on the way!! Have you been feeling pretty good so far? Its great to reconnect with you on here! I am enjoying my new little bundle and trying to catch up on sleep... (not gonna happen..haha) Get all you can now!!!!

Kelly S said...

No hiking pictures?! I got on here to see evidence of this hiking trip. Do you think they really went that far? I guess they could be tellng a fisherman's tale:) Just kidding.

Tell Matt there's a sweet picture of him on my blog:) ACtually, I think you might be on there too. No paybacks please.