Friday, November 09, 2007

Hey - just thought I would leave a note to say HI. Nothing new here. I am looking forward to Thankgsiving.... because I am going to decorate my house the Wednesday before. yeah. I am ready for snow too.

Now since I have started rambling... I must say that the hardest thing about being pregnant during the winter is that I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SKI!!! Now, I am relatively active... I enjoy lots of sports... but one thing that Matt & I really enjoy to do together... is SKI! It is the biggest sacrifice thus far (besides the weight gain!) I hope that I survive the winter ... I may need therapy especially when we get a really nice snow fall. I may have to just get my skis and gear out and put it all on.... walk around my house with my goggles on as if I am in my right mind -(Like Joon - in Benny & Joon).

Well, I wanted to post this youtube video but was not having luck. Here is a link instead. This is a hilarious QVC blooper. It looks as if he either loses his balance or misses the step. Then, if you listen closely I think that you hear him let out a little "yelp" as he starts to fall. And of course, of my brother pointed out, their attempts to verbally "recover" are hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa-w6qVlpSw

Have a happy weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara - You and Uncle Don with new "posts" on the same day?! I love keeping up, so I check often.
Looks like you'll miss the whole ski season this year, Sweetie..but it will be worth it :-) Love to "all"....

Becky Hallenbeck said...

Hey glad to see another post. That video clip was hilarious. Looks like it would hurt though. We need to get together soon. Donny said something about it the other day. I'll try to remember to give you a call. C-Ya

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't ski in the first place, you should SNOWBOARD! : P

Regi said...

Well, you could always go to Walmart and buy one of those computer games where you are the "skier." Or strap a camera to Matt's head when he heads down the mountainside, and then watch it and you can feel like you did it yourself. Wink!

Anonymous said...

Tara, seriously, if you DO decide to wear your ski goggles and gear in your house, please don't do any pictures!?! It may cause your child to have some serious questions/issues later in life...."are YOU my mother?"

Love you & miss you!

Brenda said...

Tara - LOVED the video clip. I watched it about 6-7 times. That is so funny.

Guess we won't be making any "ski memories" this year. We were already out for this season too because of Aaron's knee injury. Oh well, we sure got a lot of laughs in last year to last a while. :-)

Tiffany said...

Good Gosh...that video clip is hilarious!! I watched it like five times laughing loudly each time!! It is great!! I love it when the one lady says, "And...that has never happened!" TOO FUNNY!!

Tiffany said...

Hey...just stopped back in to remind you...I'm coming to OHIO in approx. EIGHT DAYS!! Yeah!! Love you and can't wait to see you!!