I am suffering. Seriously. Living without internet access is bad. Living without a computer is worse! I am obviously addicted to my computer. At times I have spasms....start sweating profusely for no reason...sit at my desk where my computer should be in a catatonic state.... I talk as though I am typing an e-mail.... it is awful. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. :-P
Nothing much is going on here. Just thought I'd update real quick. I must say I am overwhelmed by the generosity of our family (and friends). God has been providing us with some "baby stuff" to which I am very thankful. We don't need things to match or be perfectly new... cheap is good. free is better. I even have been given some maternity clothes which I am thankful for as well. I am trying to hold out to thanksgiving to start wearing these clothes. But, I must confess - that I have grown out of most of my clothes. I rotate between a few outfits every week.
It's interesting.... on Sunday I had two very opposing comments. One person told me I looked great - not even pregnant. Another person told me that I am just popping right out since I am so short there is no where for it to go.?! Hmmm.... They both cannot be right.
Less than three weeks to Thanksgiving. Yum. Yum. I think we will definitely put up our tree around then.... yeah.
BTW, Thanks ST for the congrats e-mail. I would have responded but in switching e-mail accounts I lost your e-mail address. Hope all is going well for you.
4 comments:
Speaking of free, we have a really nice baby swing that you're welcome to. It's a long story, but it will be donated to goodwill otherwise. It's refurbished (by yours truly), and it could pass for new. I have pics of it if you're interested. It's a Graco of some sort. Plays music, has lots of fancy buttons. I don't really know what all it does. Let us know if you're interested.
Hello - glad things are going ok, except for your "withdrawal" symptoms?! :-) I DO enjoy my computer, too, and find it a great way to keep in touch. Kind of exciting, isn't it, to be collecting baby "stuff". Tony's offer sounds like one you can't refuse :-). Look forward to seeing you at Christmas-time. Happy Thanksgiving! Love to both....
What???I just saw you a wee ago Sunday...I must certainly disagree with someone. I couldn't even tell you were pregnant...although you did have a certain glow....
Welcome, to world of receiving comments, about how you look... it can get very annoying!!
Post a Comment