Monday, February 04, 2008

FUN FUN FUN

Would you like to play our baby game? Take a guess on weight, length, and birthdate!


Click here or click on the baby!!!

You will need to type in our baby game name: babymccasland

I thought you might need to register but it looks like it is optional. And as usual.... the winner will receive an all expense paid vacation to ... a destination of your choice. ha ha. ROFLOL.

HAVE FUN!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get lots of participants..should be fun :-) Love to "all"

Tiffany said...

I did it but it was weird because it didn't say anywhere about the $20,000.00 prize money, you know?? You might want to fix the link so that people know about the CA$H!! You might get more participants! And remember...even though mine might be "written" wrong...I know the right date in my head!! LOL!! Love you lots and miss you about as much!!