Thursday, February 07, 2008

Here I am......

in all my royal largeness! ha. I thought these pictures looked horrible... I look (& feel) like an elephant. Well, just my belly I guess..... the rest of me hasn't chunked up very much. (Thankfully.) Matt & I are going to a Love & Respect Marriage Conference this weekend. BTW, if you haven't read the book Love and Respect - I would highly recommend it. So, this will be my post until after the weekend. Have a good one!!

20 Weeks...(10 weeks ago)


30 Weeks and counting.....

"You are baby is now 15.7 inches long and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)" Taken from www.babycenter.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! You sure you don't have a balloon under that gray shirt?? It definitely makes you look bigger than the brown :-). You're looking great... I'm enjoying reading the predictions - it's fun! Love, Me

Anonymous said...

Hey Tara,

You STILL look cute! I can't wait until she gets out of there, and I'm sure you're even MORE anxious, for obvious reasons!

Have a great weekend! Love you all!

Dixie said...

You are looking good!! Sorry it didn't work out for you to meet us the other night for supper. It would have been great to see you.

Tiffany said...

Aww...I love the new picture of you! You look great and there's my little niece in there...YEAH!! :) Love you tons and you look awesome!! Keep my little princess healthy...love and miss you very much!!

Tiffany said...

What?? No pictures of the heart shaped pizza?? Come on...what's wrong with you?! Hahaha! Happy V-day!! I love you tons!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara! Just wanted to say Congratulations on the new baby that's on the way! There's something special about having a little girl first - I loved it. Of course my baby girl will be 5 in August. Hope everything goes good for you in the next several weeks.