Yes, that is what the media has named our winter weather this weekend. I was waiting.... and waiting.... for the blizzard but I must have blinked at the wrong time. Actually, I must give kudos to the weather people because they actually got it right this time. It's been an awesome weekend of NY weather. I LOVE IT!!!!! Here are a few pictures.
Matt wanted to show everyone how much snow was in our yard.
WHAT??? You fellow Cincinnatians didn't receive 25 inches of snow. Maybe the gusty winds blew more our way - on the east side. :-)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ok, Ok - I will quit being just a "lurker" and I will finally post a COMMENT!! Pictures are great - although, I think here in Cincy there are a few spots in our yard that reached around 25.5 inches - SO BEAT THAT!!:)HA HA The snow has been nice, but I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready for spring! You know this commenting thing could be dangerous for me...I just have so much to say:) AND this is already turning into more than just a "comment" and more into a "mini-book" So I'll quit while I am ahead:) C-ya tomorrow! Rachael
Yup! that looks like winter to me!! :-) Uncle Don & Aunt Wendy were up overnight and we had snow/sleet - not a big accumulation, yet, but it's been a nasty day. We had a real nice time..lasagna dinner last night, & breakfast out this morning (Jon and Leah met us at McKenzie's). I sent lasagna, salad and garlic break home with them for their dinner tomorrow. Love you lots! Enjoy the "NY" weather :-) Aunt Mern
I don't know Tara, right now we are in the middle of an awful sleet/snow storm. We have several inches of sleet and now the snow. I had to snowblow this morning and will have to do it again. We don't have 25 inches that came all at once but we have plenty. You should just see the snow banks. Even I wasn't happy driving your mother to Debbie's so they could go to work. There are more predictions of snow next week. This is NEW YORK weather! You should come enjoy it with us!
5 comments:
Ok, Ok - I will quit being just a "lurker" and I will finally post a COMMENT!!
Pictures are great - although, I think here in Cincy there are a few spots in our yard that reached around 25.5 inches - SO BEAT THAT!!:)HA HA
The snow has been nice, but I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready for spring!
You know this commenting thing could be dangerous for me...I just have so much to say:) AND this is already turning into more than just a "comment" and more into a "mini-book" So I'll quit while I am ahead:)
C-ya tomorrow!
Rachael
Yup! that looks like winter to me!! :-) Uncle Don & Aunt Wendy were up overnight and we had snow/sleet - not a big accumulation, yet, but it's been a nasty day. We had a real nice time..lasagna dinner last night, & breakfast out this morning (Jon and Leah met us at McKenzie's). I sent lasagna, salad and garlic break home with them for their dinner tomorrow. Love you lots! Enjoy the "NY" weather :-) Aunt Mern
Oops! make that "garlic bread", of course :-)
I don't know Tara, right now we are in the middle of an awful sleet/snow storm. We have several inches of sleet and now the snow. I had to snowblow this morning and will have to do it again. We don't have 25 inches that came all at once but we have plenty. You should just see the snow banks. Even I wasn't happy driving your mother to Debbie's so they could go to work. There are more predictions of snow next week. This is NEW YORK weather! You should come enjoy it with us!
Yeah, i liked the snow also. Nice for a change and it even happened on a weekend!
Post a Comment