I can't wait to see pics of you. I am sure you look adorable. Getting excited for this to be over with? It won't be long. Wow...was just looking at the countdown thing and it is only 29 days. If you end up like me with both of my boys then you will have about 2 weeks left. lol! Everyone is not always so fortunate. Can't wait to see the pics. Love...
Hello! Tara! congratulations to the mother-to-be!!!!! I will pray that the bundle of joy arrives safely!!! I have a website if you would like to see it is www.freewebs.com/kimberlydavis
2 comments:
I can't wait to see pics of you. I am sure you look adorable. Getting excited for this to be over with? It won't be long. Wow...was just looking at the countdown thing and it is only 29 days. If you end up like me with both of my boys then you will have about 2 weeks left. lol! Everyone is not always so fortunate. Can't wait to see the pics. Love...
Hello! Tara! congratulations to the mother-to-be!!!!! I will pray that the bundle of joy arrives safely!!! I have a website if you would like to see it is www.freewebs.com/kimberlydavis
Post a Comment