I love all of the pictures of your shower. I got to see Aunt 'Gina and Dorie! I think your "bump" (which isn't really a bump anymore) is so cute!!! You look great! Love...
Tara that looked like a nice baby shower! That was nice to see Dorie! Do you know if Dorie has email? I would like to talk to her, I went to school with her!
3 comments:
I love all of the pictures of your shower. I got to see Aunt 'Gina and Dorie! I think your "bump" (which isn't really a bump anymore) is so cute!!! You look great! Love...
Tara that looked like a nice baby shower! That was nice to see Dorie! Do you know if Dorie has email? I would like to talk to her, I went to school with her!
I am soooo sorry I missed the party -- I couldn't be two places at once --looks like it was beautiful and fun. How does Dorie pull it off???
Post a Comment