Thursday was our "girls' night out." We went to Smuckers' Stars on Ice. It was a really great show. We had lots of fun. Pictures speak a 1,000 words - so I'll save mine - and just post the pix. ha ha.
If I lived closer, I think it would be fun to be invited into your "girls night" outings! As for the future stars on ice...tell them to keep their day jobs! (I am related to both of them, so they have to still love me!) (I don't think you know me, and I only know you through blogs, but I am Shawn Clemens wife.) Hope these last few days of pregnant life go well for you!
2 comments:
If I lived closer, I think it would be fun to be invited into your "girls night" outings! As for the future stars on ice...tell them to keep their day jobs! (I am related to both of them, so they have to still love me!)
(I don't think you know me, and I only know you through blogs, but I am Shawn Clemens wife.)
Hope these last few days of pregnant life go well for you!
You all have way too much fun!
Post a Comment