Wednesday, March 19, 2008

35 weeks & baby stuff

35 weeks - Could I get any larger? Typical comment, "You are ALL BABY!" Not sure if that's good or bad??Our Pottery Barn bassinet... (we got a REALLLLLLYYYYY good deal - used!!!)

I know this news may be shocking to some of you... but I own a sewing machine and I know how to use it. This is a valance I made for the baby room. (Okay - it was very easy. I actually used a dust ruffle that matched b/c I couldn't find any curtains and none came with the "theme.") Mom - aren't you so proud? Next will be a COAT!!! ha ha.

I know I put the bumper in b/c it is cute ... bumpers are not recommended these days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning! Wow! I didn't think you would get THAT big!! Do you have trouble balancing? :-) Your baby furniture is very nice, and so are the curtain, the bumper and the quilt. Is the quilt handmade? I'm getting antsy waiting; of course, I don't suppose YOU are?? :-) Love you all lots, Aunt Mern

Regi said...

Very cute, Tara!

jeff said...

very nice Tara! i am quite impressed with your skills.

Missy said...

The nursery looks great. And may I just say...Bravo on the curtain! What a great idea with the hold dust ruffle thing. You look adorable! Love...

Missy said...

okay...i am not sure what the "hold" was for in my last comment. Maybe it is because I am posting at 1:00 am. lol...