Sunday, April 20, 2008

My beautiful baby is here!!!

Emily Joy arrived Wednesday April 16th 5:13 am.
8 lbs .03 oz. and 20 inches long.
She is absolutely gorgeous.

She had a great first night at home. Feeding every 4 hours or so through the night. I am "fading" fast tonight. Just wanted a few pix up for all the anxious blog readers. I will post more this week. :-)






17 comments:

Beka and Bill said...

Congratulations!! She is adorable!! I've been checking your blog the last few days waiting for news and pictures!!!! Can't wait for more pics! Beka

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! So happy for you guys. I wish you quick adjustments and many happy days!

Belle said...

She is beautiful!!! You both will be great parents!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys- I'm really happy for you! Yes- I have stalked your blog for the last few days as well waiting for news. :o)

Dixie said...

Congrats!
She is beautiful. So glad you posted.

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! I just love all that hair and those chubby little cheeks. She looks so alert in that last picture! Just taking in her new world! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I've been watching and waiting for the announcement. She's adorable and so much hair. Enjoy yourself and be sure to take lots of naps.

Becky H.

Jamie said...

so glad you posted! I'm so happy for you both. You'll never be the same again! When I saw my boys just this morning I thought again of how blessed I am to be a mommy. Nothing can compare.

Tim and Kristina said...

Congrats Matt and Tara! Emily is adorable.

Regi said...

Very cute!

Patty said...

She is a doll! I am very happy for you. I can't wait to see her.

Jenn said...

Very beautiful! I wish you a very fast recovery and lots of rest!!

Brenda said...

Aww - she is beautiful! Congratulations!!

Janette said...

Congratulations for your beautiful baby girl with tons of hair! I'm sure you're very proud of your baby daughter!

Joshua V. said...

Congratulations on you new child!

Nancy said...

Looks like a live baby doll! What fun! Congrats to you both!

Charity said...

So precious!! Congrats!!