Tomorrow marks 39 weeks. I am ready anytime. I actually feel pretty good for the most part. She still is moving quite a bit. The knees, feet, legs seem to be in 10 places at the same time- how could that be?? ha ha.
I have decided that if our little girl takes after me - she will show up anytime now. (Early is always better!) But, if she takes after her Daddy ... who knows when she will show up.. definitely not on time.



7 comments:
Mornin' :-) Cute blog - I keep checking! It's good to hear that you're still feeling pretty well..guess I can understand you getting attention - thought you might have an updated picture of you on :-). I'm looking forward to seeing you all shortly! Love & prayer, Aunt Mern
I'm with you on prefering to go unnoticed. People act like they have never seen a pregnant woman before! I'm almost at 37 wks so I'm not too far behind you. Hope everything goes great!
Hi Tara!! Won't be long now!! Yayyy!! Can't wait until she comes!! I suggest lots of sleep for the next week until she comes! Get all you can now!!! Haha!!
I've been thinking lots about you. And checking your blog frequently. I'm so excited for you! I hope and pray that things go as smoothyly as possible.
Cute, Matt!!!! Thank God we are not women!!!
Keep me posted! I'm so happy for you! Nothing in the world compares to being a parent!
Yehaw!! I'm so happy she is here and I'm sure you are even more ecstatic. She is beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment