Wednesday, May 21, 2008

are you tired of my pix?

Too bad. This is my blog! That is all I have to blog about..... :-) We are heading to NY tomorrow. My cousin is getting married on Saturday. While we are home, Emily is going to be dedicated. Sorry to our church family out here that will miss it. Hopefully the little burrito will sleep a lot in the car.

Matt's sister- Priscilla & her little one - Kineta

Em's first Reds Game.

Myranda ... sorry 'bout your bad luck. The Reds creamed your precious Cleveland Indians. (Just had to throw that in.....)


Kissin' Cousins


What do you think ..... Cook or Archuleta?




4 comments:

Myranda said...

Tara!!! How mean of you. As soon as I saw the first pic in your staduim - with Matt's sister...I thought, "Hmmm, wonder if I will get through this whole post without her saying something to me about the Indians". LOL!! At least you didn't let me down. However bad they were when they played the reds, they were still in first place and I have no doubts that they will get back to that spot! 8-) Now...have the reds been in first this year?? Or last or even in the last 10? LOL

Archuleta. Do I think he is incredibly talented? Yes. Do I think he is mature enough to rock a stage? Not totally although he is better. Do I think Cook is incredibly talented? Yes. Do I think he could more than rock a stage? Absolutely. Do I think he has as big of a fan base? No. At this point I'm pretty sure they will both make a big success of themselves!

Now - I have written a small book on here. I don't have to comment again until next month. LOL

Katie and the boys said...

Are you serious!!! I definitely prefer pictures!! She is adorable!!!

Nancy said...

I love the picture of Emily's first Reds game. How cute! At least now I don't feel quite so crazy. When Michael was that age, I took him to the Billy Graham Crusade and he heard the GVB for the first time. Some ladies sitting behind me were making "not so quiet comments" about a mother who would take her baby out when he was so little. People are just full of advice aren't they! Anyway, glad you both are enjoying her....she's cute!

Anonymous said...

While both the Davids are very talented, I think Cook deserves the title. He's so much more original but I'm sure we haven't heard the end of either of the Davids. I just love AI !!