Monday, June 16, 2008

Reason #1,367 why I love duct tape

Friday afternoon.... I was changing Em's diaper and the tab ripped off. So, I decided that I was not going to waste a 20 cent diaper. I whipped out the duct tape and fixed it right up. Okay. I used the duct tape more for the picture... clear mailing tape would have worked also. :-)


Yes, my little munchkin has a herniated umbilical cord... thus, the serious outie look. Usually repairs itself by 18 months.

*************************************************
I have much to post about regarding the weekend. Kristen is officially married. Still recovering though. Check tomorrow or later today for pictures from this grand event.

*************************************************
I think people enjoy reading blogs, even blogs of people with whom they are not acquainted, because it is like reality tv or easier than reading an actual novel. One is able to peer in on another's life purely for entertainment purposes. What do you think?

3 comments:

Don said...

I love the duct tape. Of course, being a Brasher Falls redneck, I would have a certain drawing to its use... :)

Anonymous said...

The price of diapers is crazy. As to your last paragraph... I like to read other blogs to mainly look at the pictures. It's been a fun way of keeping up with old college friends and even others who I only know casually or just through blogging. It can be very entertaining at times!

Anonymous said...

Hi :-) I keep checking, thought maybe there would be something on about Matt's first Father's Day, and I expect there will. I didn't remember that the wedding was this week, so will give you time to recuperate :-). Love you all..Aunt Mern