
Em had her 2 month appointment yesterday. She weighs 10 lbs 13 oz. She had to get 4 shots yesterday... and one oral immunization. Poor little munchkin. The nurses are brutal. They just jam that thing right in her thigh.... it's awful. And my little girl starts wailing. Not fun. But, we did survive. (No, I didn't cry.)
Emily has had a rough couple of nights lately. Although before the rough nights - she was going 6-7 hours at night. Yeah. Hopefully - we can get back on that schedule. ;-)
**** So tired am I - that I just realized it isn't Tuesday at all... but it is Wednesday. LOL.
3 comments:
Those look very yummy!
The strawberries look wonderful!!
Hang in there...
Hi - looks like your strawberry plants were very productive :-). I've still been looking for you to hi-lite Matt's first Father's Day?! Hope "little stuff" gets settled into her longer nights soon. Love to all, Aunt Mern
Post a Comment