She is so perfectly beautiful. I would love to have been able to hold her at Sherilyn's wedding but everytime I looked someone else had her so I just refrained. Not because I wanted to, but I didn't want to be mean about it. lol! I guess I could have said..."alright..everyone step away from the baby. it is my turn!" Think that would have worked?! Lv...
4 comments:
She is so perfectly beautiful. I would love to have been able to hold her at Sherilyn's wedding but everytime I looked someone else had her so I just refrained. Not because I wanted to, but I didn't want to be mean about it. lol! I guess I could have said..."alright..everyone step away from the baby. it is my turn!" Think that would have worked?! Lv...
your little one is beautiful!! Oh, the joys of motherhood!
Shannon Bishop
She is a doll!
We need to get together soon. Call me sometime. I think I lost your number.
I can't believe how big she is getting! Remeber...you have a babysitter not very far away!
Post a Comment