Sunday, July 13, 2008

What would you do for free food??

Here you go, Andrea... (I think you should at least leave me a comment for doing this... ha ha.)

I just happened to have two cow costumes. "Why would someone actually own cow costumes?" - you may wonder. Well, when I was teaching Kindergarten I would dress up like a cow for our fall festival. One year - I misplaced my cow outfit so I purchased another one... only to (eventually) find the first cow outfit.

Since, the birth of Emily - I have been feeling old(er). So, I wanted to do something out of the normal "day to day" routine. So - Matt was more than happy to do something crazy - especially if he would get something FREE. So, we enjoyed combo meals for free because we dressed like cows. That is a cheap supper! We turned a lot of heads and made lots of people smile. It was a fun evening.

So... here we are... the "Moo-Casland" family.... as my sister affectionately named us. Emily has a onesie with black spots on it, too. :-) And all we could get Tiff to do was stick her head through the cardboard cow for a photo op.





COMING SOON: Updates pix of Emily.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great. Thanks for making my day. Wish I could have joined you!!! Andrea

Brenda said...

Love your costumes!! Not sure I would have been able to convince Aaron to do this. :-)

Belle said...

How fun!! I wanted to do it but couldn't convence any of my family in WY to do it, and I was to "chicken" to do it by myself, although I am sure Michaela would have loved it!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun :-). I can't imagine how a cow outfit to fit you would stretch to fit Matt!
Will look forward to new pictures of "little stuff" - she is sure growing and changing. I find it amazing that her little cousins are sitting up by themselves! and, it won't be too long before she follows suit. Look forward to seeing you in August. Love to all...

Andy said...

You're a dork! You made me laugh!

Kelly S said...

How very funny! I'm just now getting my computer working, so just now seeing your pics. Very cute. Kara is sitting here saying, "why dey tows Mommy, why dey tows?"

Char said...

sooo funny!!! Maybe Dave and I could borrow them???? Yea, right!!!