Thursday, December 18, 2008

My baby is 8 months old

Let's see... Emily was 8 months old two days ago. Let's see... she is absolutely mesmerized by anything that shows a shadow or a reflection... she's easily distracted... (Wonder where she gets that from?) She pulls herself up to a standing position from ANYTHING. I think she is working on "cruising." She loves her leapfrog activity table. I need to get a picture of her at it.... she stands there forever. And she also takes some pretty good falls now that she is standing up - but she is a tough cookie. ;-) Of course, right now everything goes into her mouth ... toys, books, activity tables, shoes, Mommy's hand, Mommy's zipper... She still spits up quite a bit - which is extremely gross since she is eating food. So - I carry around a baby wipe to clean up the carpet, toys, and "puddles" left behind her. We love her so much. She provides us with great entertainment.


Look at those gorgeous eyelashes!!


Emily with her monkey, Chunky.


There's a pretty smile from my big girl!!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow! She is a cutie indeed!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures - so cute! Get to see her in person again before long, Lord willing! :-) and her Mommy and Daddy, too, of course...Love, Aunt Mern

Anonymous said...

Hurry up and bring that little girl to New York!! I can't wait to spoil her for a whole week!!!!

See you soon - Mom/Grandma

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention your new "header" picture - Emily looks just like a little doll! :-) Love, Aunt Mern

Andy said...

chubby checkers!!