There wasn't much progress yesterday. Except that our neighbors left us a "nice" note on our door. The noise from Matt working late Monday night woke them up. They informed us that they both leave for work early in the morning... blah blah blah. So, I felt really bad about that. But, that's life. You can't keep everybody happy. We will do something nice to make up for it - since we'll be neighbors for a while.
4 comments:
Hey, at long last, we can comment without registering. Now I demand pictures.
Any way you can delete these spam comments?
Hey Tara, thanks! I didn't know you could change that, but it was a good idea! How late was Matt working? Well, we live and learn, he'll have to wrap it up a little bit earlier next time. Have a wonderful rest of the week.
Tony, you are rather demanding. I deleted the spam comments... and now you are demanding pictures. Maybe I need to block you out from commenting on my blog. ha ha ha.
Post a Comment