Thursday, September 14, 2006

Contagious Cell Phones

Well, Tiffany caught a flu bug while she was up in NY. Several times I talked to her on my cell phone. AND NO JOKE - I think I caught the flu from her. ha ha ha. Watch out - cell phones can transmit the flu. ha ha. So, I felt pretty raunchy the last couple of days. But, I am coming out of it now. :-)

Matt is working on the sheet rock in the kitchen. I do have a nice floor down in the kitchen. Yeah.

Thought for the day:

Why do people always say they slept like a baby when babies wake up every two hours??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Tar - hope you're feeling lots better! Cute "Thought for the day" - LOL Love you both lots...

Tiffany said...

It's not my phone's fault...must be yours!! Alright...so I comment on your blog all the time and you NEVER comment on mine anymore!! What's up with that?? LOL!! JK! Guess what?? I'll be leaving to drive to OHIO...one week from today!! YEAH YEAH!!! Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tara Joyce, I heard from someone up here in the north country that you were camping this weekend, and I even know who you were going with!!! Hope you had fun! I had to write you a comment because Aunt Mern was asking what was wrong with me lately??? Have I been neglectful?? Sorry to both you and Aunt Mern!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see some pictures of the nice floor in your kitchen!! Glad you're feeling better. Love you!