Thursday, January 25, 2007

Blogging

I hope you are having a thoroughly thoughtful Thursday. I just wanted you to note that I finally added a link list on the side. I have many more to add but I just thought that I would point out the "new feature". It sure took me long enough to figure it out. Maybe I am a bit ignorant. ?? I had to create my own link thingy in the template because it wasn't there even after changing the link setting. Anyway.

My next ignorant question for you well seasoned bloggers. I have blogged for a while but I don't spend much time messing around with the program. I post... and I leave. Here is my question... I updated my profile due to the high volume of traffic to and from my blog. ha ha. Anyway - my interests, movies, books, etc.... are a blue link which will allow people to find me through similar interests. Some bloggers have their interests in normal font which I am assuming would not allow them to be found by similar interests. Under settings my blog is not listed in the public domain but I am not sure how to change this profile thing. I am too lazy to find this answer so I am asking all the brilliant minds in cyberspace. Hello? Is there anyone there?? Thanks.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one who had a hard time figuring out the link thing!

Anonymous said...

Tara - so excited to see my name over there!! Thanks, Friend!! 8-)

Hope someone answers your question so you don't have to use your brain to figure it out. We wouldn't want it to be over-worked at all!! haha

I didn't know you weren't teaching any more - do you like your new job?

Later,
Myranda

Anonymous said...

I've been blogging 5 days now and have not one clue. Glad to find you...now I can check in. Starbucks anyone?

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sweetie! Don't expect any help from me :-) I DO check the blogs, though, so keep "blogging".
I like your updated "About Me". We had -9 degrees this morning, and the wind chill factor is about -30! It's winter in the Adirondacks, finally. "Hi" to Matt. Love, Me

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara,
I tried to remember how I shut mine off...but my mind has gone blank. If I remember I'll let you know.

It looks like we will be going to NY to ski in the middle of Feb. if you are still interested in going. As soon as I have a date nailed down I'll drop you a line. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara! I found your blog so thought I'd drop you a line.

Thanks for all your help on the slopes yesterday - Aaron and I really enjoyed being with you and Matt and "trying" to learn how to ski. :-) -Brenda

Regi said...

To answer your question, you have to add some "html" code to your blog template to add the Links to your site.

Then in the code, you insert the URL string and point to the blog or site you want people to be able to get to by pushing on the link.

I can send you the code if you like.

skier1998 said...

I accomplished the Links part. I wanted to change my profile interests thing. (See post) Anyone with an answer....please let me know. I haven't actually tried to hard to figured it out myself yet. :-)

skier1998 said...

Cancel that. I think I just changed my About Me profile setting. yeah! Go me!